Choose Premiro‘s health and safety compliance team of experts to support when you have time-sensitive, volume-based tasks or if you just want to outsource routine tasks across the board.
We understand that you need to trust your adviser and ensure regular reporting and service review meetings to facilitate the collaborative approach so important to any relationship.
This ensures our services continually evolve to meet your business needs. We combine a knowledgeable and friendly team with the right expertise and service ethic.
Our expertise is built on years of experience in providing trusted health and safety solutions for busy employers allowing them to concentrate on their businesses core activities. We mobilise quickly and get straight on with the job, bringing experience, best practice and cost saving initiatives to your company.
We are not fixed in our approach and recognise that one size does not fit all. With our services we will work with you so that you can decide on the best solutions that will ensure that you meet all your health and safety needs.
When providing placements for health and safety consultants you can decide how many days per month are required. If you would prefer a fully managed health and safety outsourcing our service includes out of hours cover.
How to choose a good health and safety outsourcing company
So, you think it is a good idea. But there are lots of providers out there. How do you find the one that is right for you? Here are some points to consider:
1. Check the company background and values carefully:
- their business approach
- their approach to meeting your requirements
- the qualifications skills, knowledge and experience of their advisers
- accreditation and certification to relevant professional bodies.
2. Consider previous track record and experience
- have they provided outsourcing to organisations similar to yours
- how do they track customer satisfaction
- what are their clients’ testimonials on the quality of their services.
3. Meet the consultant who will be in charge of your account to talk through your requirements for example:
- providing full time or part time on-site support
- attendance at meetings
- regular site visits
- providing a ‘competent person’ as required by legislation.;
4. Get written proposals outlining their approach, qualifications and costs.
5. Agree ways of measuring service level performance, for example timescales for:
- conducting risk assessments
- reviewing policies and procedures
- providing health and safety training and information
- providing updates on legislation and best practice