Occupational health services
Occupational health is about recognising, evaluating, controlling and monitoring health hazards in the workplace. Our occupational health consultants provide a range of services in this specialist area to meet your organisational demands.
We have the expertise to measure the extent of the hazard for example dust, noise, lighting and advise on how to deal effectively with the health and hygiene topics presented.
We provide a wide range of occupational health services:
- Air monitoring for a range of airborne hazards
- Noise surveys and assessments
- Lighting surveys
- Heat stress and thermal comfort evaluations.
- Review of the effectiveness of control measures e.g. local exhaust ventilation
- Advice and assistance with specific risk assessments required.
Aceasta pagina este disponibila si in: Romanian